I’m offering my Holiday Gift Guides in a different format this year: each week will have it’s own theme and every day a new item will be featured, totaling 7 gift ideas by the end of the week. The items will vary in prices so you will have options, no matter what your budget is.
This week’s gifts are geared toward the person in your life that just loves to keep a cozy home!
1. Farmgirl Flowers: Okay, this gift idea may seem a bit unimaginative, but I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a bouquet of fresh blooms! It’s a classic gift that would be unexpected this time of year (as most bouquets are given on Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day!) and would be especially thoughtful if the recipient happens to be hosting holiday parties — additional festive decor! Farmgirl Flowers always offers gorgeous seasonal arrangements for a fair price with excellent delivery and customer service! Highly recommend!
2. Kate Spade Calhoun Vase: Most people probably don’t have a vase, and if they do, they’re probably a collection of the generic vases that are gifted with a floral arrangement or they may have a basic vase from somewhere like Target (no judgement!). But why not upgrade them with a beautiful crystal vase? I think that this cylindrical style and the etching are so classic — the perfect vessel to hold any bouquet throughout the year (and a natural pairing with Gift Suggestion #1)! (I also love this similar vase at a lower pricepoint!)
3. Antica Farmacista Scent Diffusers: I am always a major advocate for having fragrances that bring you happiness placed throughout your home. I’m usually a candle girl, but having an open flame isn’t always the best option, which is why I love the option of scent diffusers! This holiday kit comes with three fragrances: “Ironwood”, “Cassis Cuvée” and the brand’s best-selling “Prosecco” — I’m super intrigued! (I love sparkling wine, and a “Prosecco” scented diffuser sounds pretty perfect if I’m being honest! haha). I keep hearing amazing things about this product, so I can’t wait to try them out. Clocking in at just under $70, this gift set would make an excellent present for just about everyone on your list!
4. Diptyque Candle Set: It’s no secret that I adore Diptyque candles. My personal favorites are Santal (Sandalwood), Ambre (Amber), and Jasmin (Jasmine), but I really love them all! I think this set would make such an amazing gift, and with how expensive the candles are normally it’s nice to receive something that you may not be willing to splurge on for yourself (and getting to sample 5 different fragrances)!
5. Hammacher Tabletop Fireplace: Okay, when I discovered this, my mind was blown. When I think of indoor fireplace, I think of all of the maintenance that comes with it (removing soot from the chimney, adjusting the flue, cleaning out the cinders/ash, etc), but this tabletop fireplace is clean burning (emitting only water vapor and carbon dioxide)! This would be such an amazing way to bring cozy hygge into a home! I would beware if you have small children or rambunctious pets, but this is such a cool idea! It’s also completely portable, so you can take it with you to the beach or to your back yard (most parks probably frown upon open flames, for obvious reasons, so please be responsible).
6. iRobot Braava Jet Mop: Hear me out — I know that this isn’t a very “sexy” gift, but sometimes the more practical gifts are the ones that people actually want and will use! I personally use a Swiffer Wetjet mop at home that I manually push through my house, but I’d personally love to have a mop that I could “set and forget”. When it comes to having a clean house, there’s nothing that I love more than a clean floor! Give someone the gift of a clean house without them having to lift more than a finger (to schedule the mopping on their smartphone app!).
7. Dyson Cordless Vacuum: I LOVE my Dyson upright vacuum, but sometimes I wish that it were a bit lighter and that I didn’t have a cord to deal with. Enter: Dyson Cordless Vacuum. I love that it’s ultra maneuverable and easy to carry throughout your home to clean all of those nooks and crannies! If my current Dyson ever bites the dust (LOL), this will be it’s replacement, for sure! (See my post here on how to give your Dyson a deep clean!)
More items will be added each day, so keep an eye out!
Happy shopping, friends!