1. GIMME Beauty Hair Ties – I got the thick ones in “chestnut” color and they really do a great job of keeping my hair in place when I put it up in a messy topknot or ponytail. I wouldn’t say that they are “workout proof”, but seem to withstand a typical day with no adjustments.
2. Satin Jammies – I mean, I love my oversized t-shirts, but I ordered this set because it would be nice to have *actual* pajamas to wear to bed sometimes. I also liked this and this option.
3. Halluci Slippers – Spending this much time in my house during the spring months has made me realize that I want something on my feet during the day that isn’t socks or a super warm full-foot slipper; these open-toe slippers seem to be the answer (hyperhidrosis probs)! There are multiple color options (burgundy, grey, camel, cream, and pink), but if your preferred size/color isn’t available right away I’ve noticed that they restock frequently so check back!
4. Gua Sha Facial Tool – I picked this shape because it seemed the most versatile for how I’d like to use it on my face. Quarantine is really forcing me to kick my self-care up a notch! lol #spalevel This and this option also caught my eye.
5. Steve Madden Inessa Sandal – I just received an order of these in black and love them so much that I ordered a pair in tan as well. Super comfy; enough heel, but not too much; the straps are sturdy and don’t give you cankles like most ankle strap sandals can tend to. (Currently 40% off with code: SPRING40)
6. Waffle-Knit Microfiber Washcloths – I have been using the same shitty Target Room Essentials washcloths for years and just felt like it was time for an upgrade. The waffle texture on these cloths helps to slough off dead skin, but the microfiber material keeps them gentle — HIGHLY recommend. I just realized as I was linking them that they’re currently out of stock and I’m not sure what their production is like during COVID-19, but if/when they do add more inventory you should definitely grab some. If you just can’t wait, these look like a decent alternative.
7. Ruggable Shag Rug – We have had enough dry cleaning visits for our rugs (due to our 13 y/o pup) so we decided to give Ruggable a try for our living room and we are loving it so far! We haven’t had to wash our rug yet, but it’s very pretty and soft; would buy again.
Leave a comment...