1. Striped T-shirt: This adorable striped t-shirt is both classic and whimsical with the phrase “love is blind” in French across the front.
2. New Fragrance: Chanel’s new fragrance “Chance eau Tendre” eau de Parfum is fruity and floral with hints of grapefruit, quince, rose accord and white musk.
3. Facial Roller: I have been lusting over this rose quartz facial roller for months… I love the idea of reducing puffiness, promoting lymphatic drainage, and helping moisturizer absorption by gently pressing serums into my skin. While jade is undeniably beautiful, I’m definitely more of a rose quartz kind of girl. Top tip: take your rolling experience to the next level by putting the tool in the fridge for a few minutes before using!
4. Facial Serum: I have been interested in using oils and serums for a while, but haven’t taken the plunge. With the addition of the rose quartz facial roller, I think this would be a winning gift combination! This serum concentrate by Kiehl’s looks particularly intriguing to me…
5. Scented Candle: Every Diptique candle is divine, but the “baies” scent is a fan favorite! Described accurately as “an irresistibly fresh and fruity scented candle that warms your heart and home.”
6. Matchstick Holder/Striker: The best thing to gift accompanying a nice candle is a beautiful way to keep and display the matches.
7. Brass and Mirror Frame: Why not have a favorite photo of you and your beloved displayed in a beautiful frame? This one would be perfect (in fact, I may need to order one for myself…).
8. Pink Printed Scarf: Tuckernuck‘s own line of products under the name Pomander Place is offering 3 new scarf prints for the spring and they’re all as beautiful as their previous prints. This season’s patterns are classic and cheerful, helping all of us looking forward to spring. The Delfina Scarf in “Peony” is so beautiful and versatile.
9. Calming Bath Salts: There’s really nothing like a good soak and bath salts are the perfect way to enhance the experience. This bottle contains Himalayan salt crystals infused with ylang-ylang and vanilla that will help relax your body and mind.
10. Printed Day Dress: Tuckernuck has some new releases featuring a few dresses from Persifor — a sneak peek at spring! This Winpenny dress is certainly perfect for Valentine’s Day, but will easily carry through spring and summer!
11. Fresh Bed Linens: I love everything that Pottery Barn makes, and their linens are no exception. They have an entire blush section of their bedding right now and this collaboration with Monique Lhuillier is not only beautiful, but affordable as well! We have a similar patterned duvet and shams on our bed right now.
12. New Slippers: I’m pretty obsessed with my UGG moccasins, but these stylish slippers by Birdies would be such a sophisticated alternative!
Happy Valentine’s Day! 💗
Leave a comment...