If I’m being honest, I’ve had enough of the Nordstrom Sale. I understand what a big deal it is for bloggers and I of course adore Nordstrom, but every year I always feel beat over the head by the same products and it’s not enough to entice me to sign up for a credit card that I don’t need. (Sorry, Nordstrom; love you!) I appreciate all of the hard work that influencers put in to curate their lists for their followers (really, everything is done with you -our communities- in mind!), but I’m just over the N-Sale. It’s not even open to the public (me!) yet… yikes! The #NSaleburnout is real over here.
Something much more enticing to me is Amazon Prime Day. If I’m being honest, I utilize Amazon for so many things in my life… both professionally and personally! Proud Prime Member over here!!! Clothes are great and all (you know I love me a full wardrobe!), but getting incredible deals on kitchen appliances, electronics and various household items is WAY more appealing to me right now (maybe it’s because I’m about to turn 32?).
– Consori Air Fryer: I have been wanting to add an air fryer to our kitchen SO BAD, but our tiny space doesn’t really have the storage… maybe in our next house. 😉
– Vitamix Blender: I use our Vitamix SO frequently, especially for smoothies in the summer! Yes, they’re worth the hype.
– Fizzi One-Touch Sparkling Water Maker: Matt and I almost exclusively drink La Croix at home and I think it would be a great idea to lower our carbon footprint and make our own sparkling water. This one by SodaStream even comes with flavors for the full “La Croix” effect!
– FitBit Alta HR: I wear this EVERY DAY to track my steps, heart rate, calories burned and distance walked! I love this particular model because it’s slim so it’s not obnoxious on my wrist, has a display screen, and the bands are interchangeable so you can modify it to fit your lifestyle!
– Dyson Ball Animal 2: I. LOVE. MY. DYSON. This thing is such a powerhouse in our home and I can’t imagine [cleaning anything in] my life without it! I even wrote an entire blog post on how to maintain your vacuum to keep that maximum sucking power!
– Nest Learning Thermostat: Matt totally got us hooked on Nest products and the thermostat is my best friend, specifically in the summertime when I NEED that a/c to be on when I walk in the front door.
– Echo Dot: We have a little Bose speaker for the main floor, but I would love to get a little portable one for upstairs too. This Echo is available at an amazing price – more than half off!!!
– Veken French Press: Admittedly, we have an espresso machine at home, but my office uses a French Press to make our coffee and I’ve come to really enjoy it! This one has great reviews and is so pretty! I know that the French Press may look intimidating, but it’s definitely super easy.
– Kitchenaid Mixer: Another kitchen tool that I refuse to live without. Being able to have a strong and sturdy machine work on mixing things while you get the use of both hands? Any chef will appreciate the value of that!
– Premier Protein: This is probably my favorite Weight Watcher discovery! I drink them all the time and love these shakes so much! High in protein (30g per bottle!) and low in calories, these guys will keep you full for only 2 WW SP! 30% off during Prime Day is a screaming deal! Get on it! (FYI the best flavors are vanilla, caramel, chocolate and cookies & cream).
– Cirago Steamer: I have a handheld steamer for our house, but my time working in retail really made me appreciate the value of a deluxe steamer (larger water tank + pole for hangers). I would totally snag this one if I were in the market!
– Levoit Air Purifier: I think that both my husband and I could benefit from an air purifier. I have mild dust allergies and my husband suffers from hay fever a few times a year when the whole city is in bloom, so I truly think that an air purifier would greatly improve our health and well-being.
Do you have your eye on anything this year? Let me know in the comments! (I’m so tempted by that air fryer!!!)