I am grateful that I can say that I don’t need anything because my life is already so full. I have an amazing husband, family, my health, our home in a city that I love, our pup Herbert and everything else that I am fortunate enough to call my own. That being said, as humans we always want a few things in our lives to either upgrade/update our exiting possessions or simply items make our lives a little easier/more comfortable. Without further ado, I give you the list of items that I don’t necessarily need, but have had my eye on:
1. Surround Sound Shower Speakers (in Gold)
2. Yeti Rambler (20oz in White)
7. Coravin Model 2 Elite (in Rose Gold)
9. Sézane Abby boots (size 9 in Camel)
10. Le Creuset Round Dutch Oven (5.5QT in Matte Cotton)
Hey, a girl can dream!